|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT X5-3130.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2011
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for pro forma session. No votes are expected in the House.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
- H.R. 2005 - Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 (Rep. Smith (NJ) - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1852 - Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 (Rep. Pitts - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 2646 - Veterans Health Care Facilities Capital Improvement Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Johnson (OH) - Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2944 - U.S. Parole Commission Reauthorization (Rep. Smith (TX) - Judiciary)
- H.R. 2189 - Death in Custody Reporting Act of 2011 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2011 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspensions (3 Bills)
- S.Con.Res. 28 - A concurrent resolution authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for an event to award the Congressional Gold Medal, collectively, to the 100th Infantry Battalion, 442nd Regimental Combat Team, and the Military Intelligence Service, United States Army, in recognition of their dedicated service during World War II (Sen. Inouye - House Administration)
- H.R. 2943 - Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Extension (Rep. Davis (KY) - Ways and Means)
- H.R. 2883 - Child and Family Services Improvement and Innovation Act (Rep. Davis (KY) -Ways and Means)
H.J.Res. 79 - Further Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2012 (Rep. Rogers (KY) - Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2401 - The Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 (Rep. Sullivan - Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)