|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2012
On Monday the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 18, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. in Pro Forma Session. No votes are expected in the House.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2012
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (27 bills)
- H.R. 6060 – Endangered Fish Recovery Programs Extension Act of 2012 (Rep. Bishop (UT) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 5987 – Manhattan Project National Historical Park Act, as amended (Rep. Hastings (WA) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1461 – Mescalero Apache Tribe Leasing Authorization Act, as amended (Rep. Pearce – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3319 – To allow the Pascua Yaqui Tribe to determine the requirements for membership in that tribe (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 6324 – Cutting Federal Unnecessary and Expensive Leasing Act of 2012 (Rep. Hanna – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4158 – To confirm full ownership rights for certain United States astronauts to artifacts from the astronauts’ space missions (Rep. Hall – Science, Space and Technology)
- H.R. 6375 – To authorize certain Department of Veterans Affairs major medical facility projects and leases, to amend title 38, United States Code, to extend certain authorities of the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Miller (FL) – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 5948 – Veterans Fiduciary Reform Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Johnson (OH) – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 3099 – Buffett Rule Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Scalise – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 5044 – Andrew P. Carpenter Tax Act, as amended (Rep. DesJarlais – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 2827 – To amend the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to clarify provisions relating to the regulation of municipal advisors, and for other purposes (Rep. Dold – Financial Services)
- H.R. 6361 – Vulnerable Veterans Housing Reform Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Heck – Financial Services)
- H.R. __ – To provide flexibility with respect to U.S. support for assistance provided by international financial institutions for Burma, and for other purposes (Financial Services)
- H.R. 2903 – FEMA Reauthorization Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Denham – Transportation and Infrastructure/Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3110 – Grape Region Accelerated Production and Efficiency Act of 2011 (Rep. Reed – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 6368 – Border Security Information Improvement Act of 2012 (Rep. Canseco – Judiciary)
- H.R. 5912 – To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to prohibit the use of public funds for political party conventions, and to provide for the return of previously distributed funds for deficit reduction, as amended (Rep. Cole – House Administration)
- H.R. 6296 – Disaster Loan Fairness Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Barletta – Small Business)
- H.R. 5910 – Global Investment in American Jobs Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Dold – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4212 – Contaminated Drywall Safety Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Rigell – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4124 – Veteran Emergency Medical Technician Support Act, as amended (Rep. Kinzinger – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 6163 – National Pediatric Research Network Act (Rep. McMorris Rodgers – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 6118 – Taking Essential Steps for Testing Act (Rep. Grimm – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 733 – Recalcitrant Cancer Research Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Eshoo – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 3783 – Countering Iran in the Western Hemisphere Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Duncan – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 526 – Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives with respect toward the establishment of a democratic and prosperous Republic of Georgia and the establishment of a peaceful and just resolution to the conflict with Georgia's internationally recognized borders, as amended (Rep. Shuster – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. __ – Honoring the four United States public servants who died in Libya and condemning the attacks on United States diplomatic facilities in Libya, Egypt, and Yemen (Rep. Boehner – Foreign Affairs)
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. __ – STEM Jobs Act of 2012 (Rep. Smith (TX) – Judiciary)
H.J.Res. 118 – Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Office of Family Assistance of the Administration for Children and Families of the Department of Health and Human Services relating to waiver and expenditure authority under section 1115 of the Social Security Act (42 U.S.C . 1315) with respect to the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program (Rep. Camp – Ways and Means/Education and the Workforce) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3409 – Stop the War on Coal Act of 2012 (Rep. Johnson (OH) – Natural Resources/Energy and Commerce/Transportation and Infrastructure) (Subject to a Rule)