|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
MONDAY, OCTOBER 24, 2011
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 Bills)
- H.R. 295 - To amend the Hydrographic Services Improvement Act of 1998 to authorize funds to acquire hydrographic data and provide hydrographic services specific to the Arctic for safe navigation, delineating the United States extended continental shelf, and the monitoring and description of coastal changes, as amended (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 441 - Kantishna Hills Renewable Energy Act of 2011 (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 818 - To direct the Secretary of the Interior to allow for prepayment of repayment contracts between the United States and the Uintah Water Conservancy District (Rep. Matheson - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1160 - McKinney Lake National Fish Hatchery Conveyance Act (Rep. Kissell - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 320 - Distinguished Flying Cross National Memorial Act (Rep. Calvert - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 461 - South Utah Valley Electric Conveyance Act (Rep. Chaffetz - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2594 - European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Prohibition Act of 2011 (Rep. Mica - Transportation and Infrastructure)
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2011 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House is not in session.
Suspensions (3 Bills)
- H.R. 2447 - To grant the congressional gold medal to the Montford Point Marines (Rep. Brown - Financial Services)
- H.R. 2527 - National Baseball Hall of Fame Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Hanna - Financial Services)
- H.R. 2042 - Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation Business Travel Cards Act of 2011 (Rep. Larsen - Homeland Security)
H.R. 1904 - Southeast Arizona Land Exchange and Conservation Act of 2011 (Rep. Gosar - Natural Resources Committee) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2576 - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the calculation of modified adjusted gross income for purposes of determining eligibility for certain healthcare-related programs (Rep. Black - Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 674 - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to repeal the imposition of 3 percent withholding on certain payments made to vendors by government entities (Rep. Herger - Ways and Means)(Subject to a Rule)