|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2012
On Monday the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (4 bills)
1) H.R. 6190 – Asthma Inhalers Relief Act of 2012 (Rep. Burgess – Energy and Commerce)
2) H.R. 6371 – Streamlining Claims Processing for Federal Contractor Employees Act (Rep. Walberg – Education and Workforce)
3) S. 1956 – European Union Emissions Trading Scheme Prohibition Act of 2011 (Sen. Thune – Transportation and Infrastructure)
4) H.R. 6586 – To extend the application of certain space launch liability provisions through 2014 (Rep. Palazzo – Science, Space and Technology)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
1) Senate Amendment to H.R. 2606 – New York City Natural Gas Supply Enhancement Act (Rep. Grimm – Natural Resources)
2) H.R. 6570 – To amend the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 to consolidate certain CBO reporting requirements (Rep. Garrett – Financial Services)
3) Senate Amendment to H.R. 2453 – Mark Twain Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Luetkemeyer – Financial Services)
4) H.R. 6116 – To amend the Revised Organic Act of the Virgin Islands to provide for direct appeals to the United States Supreme Court of decisions of the Virgin Islands Supreme Court, as amended (Rep. Christensen – Judiciary)
5) H.R. 5934 – Stop Tobacco Smuggling in the Territories Act of 2012 (Rep. Faleomavaega – Judiciary)
H.R. 6156 – Russia and Moldova Jackson-Vanik Repeal and Sergei Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act of 2012 (Rep. Camp – Ways and Means/Foreign Affairs) (Subject to a Rule)