|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Monday 6:30 p.m||Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 3547 – The Space Launch Liability Indemnification Extension Act (Rep. Smith (TX) – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. __ – To extend the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 10 years (Rep. Coble – Judiciary)
- H.R. 3588 – To amend the Safe Drinking Water Act to exempt fire hydrants from the prohibition on the use of lead pipes, fittings, fixtures, solder, and flux (Rep. Johnson (OH) – Energy and Commerce)
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 3, 2013
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (9 bills)
- H.R. 1095 – TSA Loose Change Act (Rep. Miller (FL) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 2719 – The Transportation Acquisition Security Reform Act (Rep. Hudson – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 1204 – The Aviation Security Stakeholder Participation Act of 2013 (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 255 – To amend certain definitions contained in the Provo River Project Transfer Act for purposes of clarifying certain property descriptions (Rep. Chaffetz – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2388 – To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to take certain Federal lands located in El Dorado County, California, into trust for the benefit of the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians (Rep. McClintock – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1963 – Bureau of Reclamation Conduit Hydropower Development Equity and Jobs Act, as amended (Rep. Daines – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1241 – To facilitate a land exchange involving certain National Forest System lands in the Inyo National Forest (Rep. Cook – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1846 – To amend the Act establishing the Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site (Rep. Velazquez – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2650 – Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Non–Intercourse Act of 2013 (Rep. Nolan – Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House will not be in session.
H.R. 1105 – Small Business Capital Access and Job Preservation Act (Rep. Hurt – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)Possible Consideration of H.R. 3309 – Innovation Act (Rep. Goodlatte – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)