|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, MAY 7, 2012
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 Bills)
- H.R. 4097 - John F. Kennedy Center Reauthorization Act of 2012 (Rep. Mica - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 106 - Concurrent resolution authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby (Rep. Hoyer - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 117 - Concurrent resolution authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the National Peace Officers’ Memorial Service (Rep. Denham - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 105 - Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for an event to celebrate the birthday of King Kamehameha (Rep. Hanabusa - House Administration)
- H.Con.Res. 118 - Concurrent resolution authorizing the use of the Capitol Grounds for the District of Columbia Special Olympics Law Enforcement Torch Run (Rep. Norton - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 2297 - To promote the development of the Southwest waterfront in the District of Columbia, and for other purposes (Rep. Norton - Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1302 - A bill to authorize the Administrator of General Services to convey a parcel of real property in Tracy, California, to the City of Tracy (Sen. Boxer - Oversight and Government Reform)
TUESDAY, MAY 8, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House. **Members are advised that the GOP Leadership has announced that votes may occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills, and that the House may be voting late into the evening on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Suspensions (2 Bills)
- H.R. 4133 - United States-Israel Enhanced Security Cooperation Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Cantor - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2072 - Securing American Jobs Through Exports Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Gary Miller (CA) - Financial Services)
H.R. 5326 - Making appropriations for the Departments of Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2013, and for other purposes (Rep. Wolf - Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. __ - Sequester Replacement Reconciliation Act of 2012 (Rep. Ryan (WI) - Budget/Agriculture/ Energy and Commerce/Financial Services/Judiciary/Oversight and Government Reform/ Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4966 - Sequester Replacement Act of 2012 (Rep. Ryan (WI) - Budget/Rule) (Subject to a Rule)