|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Tuesday 6:30 p.m.||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, MARCH 31, 2014
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, APRIL 1, 2014
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 4152 – To provide for the costs of loan guarantees for Ukraine (Rep. Rogers (KY) – Appropriations/Foreign Affairs)
- S. 2183 – United States International Programming to Ukraine and Neighboring Regions (Sen. McConnell – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2413 – The Weather Forecasting Improvement Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Bridenstine – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 4005 – Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2014 (Rep. Hunter – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 92 – A bill to authorize the use of the Capitol Grounds for the National Peace Officers Memorial Service and the National Honor Guard and Pipe Band Exhibition (Rep. Barletta – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Con.Res. 88 – A bill to authorize the use of the Capitol Grounds for the Greater Washington Soap Box Derby (Rep. Hoyer – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 1557 – Children’s Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2013 (Sen. Casey – Energy and Commerce)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 2, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 2575 – Save American Workers Act of 2014 (Rep. Young (IN) – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)H.R. 1874 – Pro-Growth Budgeting Act (Rep. Price (GA) – Budget) (Subject to a Rule)
|Additional Floor Information|
***Members are advised that the House GOP Leadership has announced possible legislative items that may be brought to the Floor this work period. Those items include:
The Rules Committee is scheduled to meet on the following days:
The Rules Committee is expected to meet:
Announcements can be found on the Rules committee website at: http://democrats.rules.house.gov/