|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT CLOSE VOTES, INCLUDING A POTENTIAL VOTE ON AN AMENDMENT RELATED TO PROJECT LABOR AGREEMENTS (PLAs), ARE EXPECTED NEXT WEEK AND THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP leadership has announced that votes could occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills.
MONDAY, JUNE 4, 2012
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, JUNE 5, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m. More than one vote series is expected after 6:30 p.m.
Continue Consideration of H.R. 5325 – Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Frelinghuysen – Appropriations)
***The House will continue reading the bill by paragraph and debating amendments beginning on page 21 at 2:00 p.m. If Members wish to offer an amendment, they should be prepared to offer their amendment at the appropriate place in the bill and be on the Floor at the appropriate time.
Suspensions (10 bills)
- H.R. 2060 – Central Oregon Jobs and Water Security Act (Rep. Walden – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2336 – York River Wild and Scenic River Study Act of 2011 (Rep. Pingree – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1740 – To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate a segment of Illabot Creek in Skagit County, Washington, as a component of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System (Rep. Larsen – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3263 – Lake Thunderbird Efficient Use Act of 2011 (Rep. Cole – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 241 – To authorize the conveyance of certain National Forest System lands in the Los Padres National Forest in California (Rep. Gallegly – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2512 – Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act (Rep. Heck – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4222 – To provide for the conveyance of certain land inholdings owned by the United States to the Tucson Unified School District and to the Pascua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona, and for other purposes (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources)
- S. 363 – A bill to authorize the Secretary of Commerce to convey property of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to the City of Pascagoula, Mississippi, and for other purposes (Sen. Wicker – Natural Resources)
- S. 292 – Salmon Lake Land Selection Resolution Act (Sen. Murkowski – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4282 – International Child Support Recovery Improvement Act of 2012 (Rep. Berg – Ways and Means)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 6, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Complete Consideration of H.R. 5325 – Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Frelinghuysen – Appropriations)
H.R. 436 – Protect Medical Innovation Act of 2011 (Rep. Paulsen – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5855 – Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Aderholt – Appropriations)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5882 – Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Crenshaw – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 4348 – Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II