|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
MONDAY, JULY 9, 2012
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 bills)
1) H.R. 4155 – Veteran Skills to Jobs Act (Rep. Denham – Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.R. 4114 – Veterans’ Compensation Cost–of–Living Adjustment Act of 2012 (Rep. Runyan – Veterans’ Affairs)
3) H.R. 4367 – To amend the Electronic Fund Transfer Act to limit the fee disclosure requirement for an automatic teller machine to the screen of that machine (Rep. Luetkemeyer – Financial Services)
4) H.R. 5892 – Hydropower Regulatory Efficiency Act of 2012 (Rep. McMorris Rodgers – Energy and Commerce)
5) H.R. 6019 – Juvenile Accountability Block Grant Reauthorization and the Bullying Prevention and Intervention Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Jackson–Lee – Judiciary)
6) S. 1959 – Haqqani Network Terrorist Designation Act of 2011 (Sen. Burr – Judiciary)
7) S. 2061 – Former Charleston Naval Base Land Exchange Act of 2012 (Sen. Graham – Judiciary)
TUESDAY, JULY 10, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Begin Consideration of H.R. __ – Patients’ Rights Repeal Act (Rep. Cantor – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means/Education and the Workforce) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, JULY 11, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Complete Consideration of H.R. __ – Patients’ Rights Repeal Act (Rep. Cantor – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means/Education and the Workforce) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4402 – National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2012 (Rep. Amodei – Natural Resources/Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)