|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JULY 28, 2014
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (16 bills)
- H.R. 935 – Reducing Regulatory Burdens Act (Rep. Gibbs – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 4156 – Transparent Airfares Act of 2014 (Rep. Shuster – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 4838 – To redesignate the railroad station located at 2955 Market Street in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, commonly known as "30th Street Station", as the "William H. Gray III 30th Street Station" (Rep. Fattah – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 3202 – The Essential Transportation Worker Identification Credential Assessment Act, as amended (Rep. Jackson–Lee – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3846 – The United States Customs and Border Protection Authorization Act, as amended (Rep. Miller (MI) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3696 – The National Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Protection Act, as amended (Rep. McCaul – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 2952 – The Critical Infrastructure Research and Development Act, as amended (Rep. Meehan – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3107 – The Homeland Security Cybersecurity Boots–on–the–Ground Act, as amended (Rep. Clarke – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3635 – Safe and Secure Federal Websites Act of (Rep. Bentivolio – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4919 – To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 715 Shawan Falls Drive in Dublin, Ohio, as the ‘‘Lance Corporal Wesley G. Davids and Captain Nicholas J. Rozanski Memorial Post Office” (Rep. Tiberi – Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1799 – The Victims of Child Abuse Act (Sen. Coons – Judiciary)
- H.J.Res. 105 – Conferring honorary citizenship on Bernardo de Galvez y Madrid, Viscount of Galveston and Count of Galvez (Rep. Miller (FL) – Judiciary)
- H.R. 4250 – Sunscreen Innovation Act (Rep. Whitfield – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 594 – Paul D. Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Community Assistance, Research and Education Amendments of 2014 (Rep. Burgess – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1771 – The North Korea Sanctions Enforcement Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 4490 – United States International Communications Reform Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
TUESDAY, JULY 29, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House will not be in session.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 4994 – IMPACT Act (Rep. Camp – Ways and Means)
H.R. 4709 – Ensuring Patient Access and Effective Drug Enforcement Act of 2014, as amended
(Rep. Marino – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4626 – SAFE Act Confidentiality and Privilege Enhancement Act (Rep. Capito – Financial Services)
- H.R. 5062 – Examination and Supervisory Privilege Parity Act of 2014 (Rep. Perlmutter – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4809 – To reauthorize the Defense Production Act, to improve the Defense Production Act Committee, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Campbell – Financial Services)
- H.R. 3896 – To amend the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act to provide a definition of recreational vessel (Rep. Wasserman–Schultz – Education and the Workforce)
H.R. 4315 – 21st Century Endangered Species Transparency Act (Rep. Hastings (WA) – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.Res. 676 – Providing for authority to initiate litigation for actions by the President or other executive branch officials inconsistent with their duties under the Constitution of the United States (Rep. Sessions – Rules/House Administration) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible consideration of Supplemental Appropriations related to the crisis on the border.