|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2016
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (9 bills)
- S. 142 – Child Nicotine Poisoning Prevention Act of 2015 (Sen. Nelson – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 757 – North Korea Sanctions Enforcement Act of 2016 (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 1777 – Presidential Allowance Modernization Act (Rep. Chaffetz – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1069 – Presidential Library Donation Reform Act of 2016 (Rep. Duncan (TN) – Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1629 – District of Columbia Courts, Public Defender Service, and Court Services and Offender Supervision Agency Act of 2015 (Sen. Johnson – Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1115 – Grants Oversight and New Efficiency (GONE) Act (Sen. Fischer – Oversight and Government Affairs)
- H.R. 598 – Taxpayers Right-To-Know Act (Rep. Walberg – Oversight and Government Affairs)
- H.R. 653 – FOIA Act, as amended (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Affairs)
- H.R. 3231 – Federal Intern Protection Act of 2015 (Rep. Cummings – Oversight and Government Reform)
TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2016
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. At approximately 5:30 p.m., the House will recess to allow for a security sweep of the House Chamber prior to the President’s State of the Union address. The House will meet again at approximately 8:35 p.m. in a joint session with the Senate for the purposes of receiving an address from the President of the United States. Members are requested to be on the Floor and seated no later than 8:25 p.m.
H.R. 1644 – STREAM Act (Rep. Mooney – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2016 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes no later than Wednesday afternoon. On Thursday and Friday, the House will not be in session to accommodate the Republican Retreat.
H.R. 3662 – Iran Terror Finance Transparency Act (Rep. Russell – Foreign Affairs) (Subject to a Rule)
S.J.Res. 22 – Providing for congressional disapproval under chapter 8 of title 5, United States Code, of the rule submitted by the Corps of Engineers and the Environmental Protection Agency relating to the definition of “waters of the United States” under the Federal Water Pollution Control Act (Sen. Ernst – Transportation and Infrastructure) (Subject to a Rule)