|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Wednesday 11:00 a.m.|
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT X5-3130.
MONDAY, JANUARY 23, 2012
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (2 Bills)
- H.R. 1141 - Rota Cultural and Natural Resources Study Act (Rep. Sablan - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3117 - Permanent Electronic Duck Stamp Act of 2011 (Rep. Wittman - Natural Resources)
TUESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. At approximately 5:00 p.m., the House will recess to allow for a security sweep of the House Chamber prior to the President’s State of the Union address. The House will meet again at approximately 8:35 p.m. in a joint session with the Senate for the purpose of receiving an address from the President of the United States.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
- H.Res. 516 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the passage of a fiscal year 2013 Federal budget is of national importance (Rep. Nugent - Budget)
- H.R. __ - To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the funding and expenditure authority of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund, to amend title 49, United States Code, to extend authorizations for the airport improvement program, and for other purposes (Rep. Mica - Transportation and Infrastructure/Ways and Means)
- H.R. 290 - War Memorial Protection Act (Rep. Hunter - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2070 - World War II Memorial Prayer Act of 2011 (Rep. Johnson (OH) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1022 - Buffalo Soldiers in the National Parks Study Act (Rep. Speier - Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 11:00 a.m. On Thursday and Friday, no votes are expected in the House to accommodate the Democratic Issues Conference.
H.Res. __ - Rule providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1173) the Fiscal Responsibility and Retirement Security Act of 2011 (One Hour of Debate)