|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Monday 6:30 p.m.||Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, JANUARY 13, 2014
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 1513 – To revise the boundaries of the Gettysburg National Military Park to include the Gettysburg Train Station and certain land along Plum Run in Cumberland Township, to limit the means by which property within such revised boundaries may be acquired (Rep. Perry – Natural Resources)
- S. 230 – A bill to authorize the Peace Corps Commemorative Foundation to establish a commemorative work in the District of Columbia and its environs, and for other purposes (Sen. Portman – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 841 – To amend the Grand Ronde Reservation Act to make technical corrections, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Schrader – Natural Resources)
TUESDAY, JANUARY 14, 2014
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 801 – Holding Company Registration Threshold Equalization Act of 2013 (Rep. Womack – Financial Services)
- H.R. 2274 – The Small Business Mergers, Acquisitions, Sales, and Brokerage Simplification Act, as amended (Rep. Huizenga – Financial Services)
- H.J.Res. __ – Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2014, and for other purposes (Rep. Rogers (KY) – Appropriations)
- H.R. 2860 – OPM IG Act (Rep. Farenthold – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1233 – The Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2013 (Rep. Cummings – Oversight and Government Reform)
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 15, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Legislation Related to Funding Government Operations for the Remainder of Fiscal Year 2014H.R. 3362 – Exchange Information Disclosure Act (Rep. Terry – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means)