|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2011
On Monday, House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 Bills)
- S. 384 - A bill to amend title 39, United States Code, to extend the authority of the United States Postal Service to issue a semipostal to raise funds for breast cancer research (Sen. Feinstein - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3220 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 170 Evergreen Square SW in Pine City, Minnesota, as the “Master Sergeant Daniel L. Fedder Post Office” (Rep. Cravaack - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3246 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 15455 Manchester Road in Ballwin, Missouri, as the “Specialist Peter J. Navarro Post Office Building” (Rep. Akin - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 2158 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 14901 Adelfa Drive in La Mirada, California, as the “Wayne Grisham Post Office” (Rep. Linda Sanchez - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 2767 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 8 West Silver Street in Westfield, Massachusetts, as the “William T. Trant Post Office Building” (Rep. Olver - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 2845 - Pipeline Safety, Regulatory Certainty, and Job Creation Act of 2011 (Rep. Shuster - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 2668 - A bill to designate the station of the United States Border Patrol located at 2136 South Naco Highway in Bisbee, Arizona, as the “Brian A. Terry Border Patrol Station'” (Rep. Issa - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1264 - To designate the property between the United States Federal Courthouse and the Ed Jones Building located at 109 South Highland Avenue in Jackson, Tennessee, as the "M.D. Anderson Plaza" and to authorize the placement of a historical/identification marker on the grounds recognizing the achievements and philanthropy of M.D. Anderson, as amended (Rep. Fincher - Transportation and Infrastructure)
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (10 Bills)
- H.R. 3421 - Fallen Heroes of 9/11 Act (Rep. Shuster - Financial Services)
- H.R. 886 - United States Marshals Service 225th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Womack - Financial Services)
- H.R. 1905 - Iran Threat Reduction Act of 2011 (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2105 - Iran, North Korea, and Syria Nonproliferation Reform and Modernization Act of 2011 (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 306 - Urging the Republic of Turkey to Safeguard Its Christian Heritage and to Return Confiscated Church Properties (Rep. Royce - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 376 - Calling for the repatriation of POW/MIAs and abductees from the Korean War (Rep. Rangel - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2719 - Rattlesnake Mountain Public Access Act of 2011 (Rep. Hastings (WA) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 443 - To provide for the conveyance of certain property from the United States to the Maniilaq Association located in Kotzebue, Alaska (Rep. Young (AK)- Natural Resources)
- S. 278 - Sugar Loaf Fire Protection District Land Exchange Act (Sen. Udall (CO) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 313 - Drug Trafficking Safe Harbor Elimination Act of 2011 (Rep. Smith (TX) - Judiciary)
H.R. 3630 - Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 (Rep. Camp - Ways and Means/ Energy and Commerce/Financial Services/Foreign Affairs/Transportation and Infrastructure/ Agriculture/Oversight and Government Reform /House Administration/Budget/Natural Resources/ Rules/Intelligence) (Subject to a Rule)
Conference Report on H.R. 2055 - Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2012 (Rep. Rogers (KY) - Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Conference Report on H.R. 1540 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (Rep. McKeon - Armed Services) (Subject to a Rule)