|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2012
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2012
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Motion to go to Conference on H.R. 4310 – National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (Rep. McKeon – Armed Services) and Democratic Motion to Instruct Conferees
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 12, 2012 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House will not be in session.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.R. 6190 – Asthma Inhalers Relief Act of 2012 (Rep. Burgess – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 5817 – Eliminate Privacy Notice Confusion Act, as amended (Rep. Luetkemeyer – Financial Services)
- S. 3542 – No-Hassle Flying Act of 2012 (Sen. Klobuchar – Homeland Security)
- S. 1998 – DART Act, as amended (Sen. Brown (MA) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 6364 – Frank Buckles World War I Memorial Act (Rep. Poe – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4053 – Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Improvement Act of 2012 (Rep. Towns – Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 3315 – GAO Mandates Revision Act of 2012 (Sen. Carper – Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1379 – D.C. Courts and Public Defender Service Act of 2011 (Sen. Akaka – Oversight and Government Reform)