Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 63210
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2009
The House will meet at 4:00 p.m. in pro forma session.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 22, 2009
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (15 Bills)
- H.R. 860 - Coral Reef Conservation Act Reauthorization and Enhancement Amendments of 2009 (Rep. Bordallo - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1080 - Illegal, Unreported, and Unregulated Fishing Enforcement Act of 2009 (Rep. Bordallo - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2802 - To provide for an extension of the legislative authority of the Adams Memorial Foundation to establish a commemorative work in honor of former President John Adams and his legacy (Rep. Delahunt - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3113 - Upper Elk River Wild and Scenic Study Act (Rep. Rahall - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2265 - Magna Water District Water Reuse and Groundwater Recharge Act of 2009 (Rep. Chaffetz - Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 670 - Congratulating and saluting the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary for celebrating its 75th anniversary, commending the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary for its contributions to the preservation of wildlife and the native ecology of the Appalachian Mountains and eastern Pennsylvania, and commending the Hawk Mountain Sanctuary for its dedication to educating the public and the international community about wildlife conservation (Rep. Dent - Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 599 - Honoring the Minute Man National Historical Park on the occasion of its 50th Anniversary (Rep. Markey (MA) - Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 688 - Expressing support for the goals and ideals of the first annual National Wild Horse and Burro Adoption Day taking place on September 26, 2009 (Rep. Titus - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2522 - To raise the ceiling on the Federal share of the cost of the Calleguas Municipal Water District Recycling Project (Rep. Gallegly - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2741 - To amend the Reclamation Wastewater and Groundwater Study and Facilities Act to authorize the Secretary of the Interior to participate in the City of Hermiston, Oregon, water recycling and reuse project (Rep. Walden - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2971 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 630 Northeast Killingsworth Avenue in Portland, Oregon, as the "Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Post Office" (Rep. Blumenauer - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 441 - Honoring the historical contributions of Catholic sisters in the United States (Rep. Kaptur - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 2215 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 140 Merriman Road in Garden City, Michigan, as the "John J. Shivnen Post Office Building" (Rep. McCotter - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Con.Res. 163 - Expressing support for designation of September 23, 2009, as "National Job Corps Day" (Rep. Moran (KS) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3548 - Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2009 (Rep. McDermott – Ways and Means)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2009 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (13 Bills)
- S. 1677 - Defense Production Act Reauthorization of 2009 (Sen. Dodd – Financial Services)
- H.Res. 733 - Expressing condolences to the people and government of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in the aftermath of the devastating typhoon that struck the central and southern regions of the island on August 8, 2009 (Rep. Gingrey - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3593 - To amend the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994 to extend by one year the operation of Radio Free Asia (Rep. Royce - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Con.Res. 178 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that we honor, commemorate and celebrate the historic ties of the United States and the Netherlands by recognizing the Quadricentennial celebration of the discovery of the Hudson River and the settlement and enduring values of New Netherland which permeate American society up until today (Rep. Van Hollen - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2131 - To amend the Foreign Affairs Reform and Restructuring Act of 1998 to reauthorize the United States Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy (Rep. Watson - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Con.Res. 74 - Supporting the goals and ideals of a decade of action for road safety with a global target to reduce by 50 percent the predicted increase in global road deaths between 2010 and 2020 (Rep. Wexler - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 491 - Encouraging each institution of higher education in the country to seek membership in the Service members Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium (Rep. Adler - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 684 - Recognizing and honoring Howard University School of Law's 140-year legacy of social justice and its continued commitment to the training of capable and compassionate legal practitioners and scholars (Rep. Kilpatrick - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 696 - Acknowledging and congratulating Western Wyoming Community College in Southwest Wyoming on the occasion of its 50th anniversary of service to the students and citizens of the State of Wyoming (Rep. Lummis - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 455 - Congratulating the Wichita State University men's and women's bowling teams for winning the 2009 United States Bowling Congress Intercollegiate Bowling National Championship (Rep. Tiahrt - Education and Labor)
- H.R. __ - To provide for an additional temporary extension of programs under the Small Business Act and the Small Business Investment Act of 1958 (Rep. Velazquez – Small Business)
- H.R. ___ - Fiscal Year 2010 Federal Aviation Administration Extension Act (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. ___ - Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2009 (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
H.R. 324 - Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Act (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.J.Res. __ - Making Continuing Appropriations for the Fiscal Year 2010, and for other purposes (Rep. Obey – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.