MONDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2009
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2009
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (7 Bills)
- H.R. 3634 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 109 Main Street in Swifton, Arkansas, as the "George Kell Post Office" (Rep. Berry - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3667 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 16555 Springs Street in White Springs, Florida, as the "Clyde L. Hillhouse Post Office Building" (Rep. Crenshaw - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 727 – Expressing support for greater awareness of ovarian cancer (Rep. Israel - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 742 - Congratulating the Warner Robins Little League softball team from Warner Robins, Georgia, on winning the 2009 Little League Softball World Series (Rep. Marshall - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 743 - Honoring the life of Frank McCourt for his many contributions to American literature, education, and culture (Rep. Murphy (CT) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3029 - To establish a research, development, and technology demonstration program to improve the efficiency of gas turbines used in combined cycle power generation systems (Rep. Tonko – Science and technology)
- H.R. 3598 - Energy and Water Research Integration Act (Rep. Gordon - Science and Technology)
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2009 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (10 Bills)
- H.R. 1242 - To amend the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 to provide for additional monitoring and accountability of the Troubled Assets Relief Program (Rep. Maloney - Financial Services)
- H.R. 2873 - Enhanced S.E .C. Enforcement Authority Act (Rep. Campbell - Financial Services)
- H.R. 320 - CJ's Home Protection Act of 2009 (Rep. Ellsworth - Financial Services)
- H.Con.Res. 197 - Encouraging banks and mortgage servicers to work with families affected by contaminated drywall to allow temporary forbearance without penalty on payments on their home mortgages (Rep. Nye - Financial Services)
- H.Res. 494 - Recognizing the exemplary service of the soldiers of the 30th Infantry Division (Old Hickory) of the United States Army during World War II (Rep. Kissell – Armed Services)
- H.Con.Res. 129 - Congratulating the Sailors of the United States Submarine Force upon the completion of 1,000 Ohio-class ballistic missile submarine (SSBN) deterrent patrols (Rep. Dicks – Armed Services)
- H.Res. 861 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Military Family Month (Rep. Rooney – Armed Services)
- H.R. 3980 - Redundancy Elimination and Enhanced Performance for Preparedness Grants Act (Rep. Cuellar - Homeland Security)
- H.Res. 28 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Transportation Security Administration should, in accordance with the congressional mandate provided for in the Implementing Recommendations of the 9/11 Commission Act of 2007, enhance security against terrorist attack and other security threats to our Nation's rail and mass transit lines (Rep. Jackson-Lee - Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3963 - Criminal Investigative Training Restoration Act (Rep. Lungren - Homeland Security)
H.R. 4154 - Permanent Estate Tax Relief for Families, Farmers, and Small Businesses Act of 2009 (Rep. Pomeroy – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.