MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (13 Bills)
1) H.Res. 1258 - Expressing support for designation of May 2010 as Mental Health Month (Rep. Napolitano - Energy and Commerce)
2) H.Res. 1382 - Expressing sympathy to the families of those killed by North Korea in the sinking of the Republic of Korea Ship Cheonan, and solidarity with the Republic of Korea in the aftermath of this tragic incident (Rep. Faleomavaega - Foreign Affairs)
3) H.Res. 584 - Recognizing the importance of manufactured and modular housing in the United States (Rep. Donnelly - Financial Services)
4) H.Con.Res. 137 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that the lack of adequate housing must be addressed as a barrier to effective HIV prevention, treatment, and care, and that the United States should make a commitment to providing adequate funding for developing housing as a response to the AIDS pandemic (Rep. Nadler - Financial Services)
5) H.R. 5330 - Antitrust Criminal Penalty Enhancement and Reform Extension Act (Rep. Johnson (GA) - Judiciary)
6) H.R. 1017 - Chiropractic Care Available to All Veterans Act (Rep. Filner - Veterans' Affairs)
7) H.Con.Res. 278 - Expressing the sense of Congress that a grateful Nation supports and salutes Sons and Daughters in Touch on its 20th Anniversary that is being held on Father's Day, 2010, at the Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, the District of Columbia (Rep. Halvorson - Veterans' Affairs)
8) H.R. 3885 - Veterans Dog Training Therapy Act (Rep. Brown (SC) - Veterans' Affairs)
9) H.R. 5145 - Assuring Quality Care for Veterans Act (Rep. McNerney - Veterans' Affairs)
10) H.Res. 1353 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Student Financial Aid Awareness Month to raise awareness of student financial aid (Rep. Bishop (NY) - Education and Labor)
11) H.Res. 1169 - Honoring the 125th anniversary of Rollins College (Rep. Grayson - Education and Labor)
12) H.Res. 1161 - Honoring the Centennial Celebration of Women at Marquette University, the first Catholic university in the world to offer co-education as part of its regular undergraduate program (Rep. Moore (WI) - Education and Labor)
13) H.Res. 1372 - Honoring the University of Georgia Graduate School on the occasion of its centennial (Rep. Broun - Education and Labor)
TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:30 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
1) H.R. 2711 - FBI Families of Fallen Heroes Act (Rep. Rogers (MI) - Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.Res. 1172 - Recognizing the life and achievements of Will Keith Kellogg (Rep. Schauer - Oversight and Government Reform)
3) H.Res. 1189 - Commending Lance Mackey on winning a record 4th straight Iditarod Trail Sled Dog Race (Rep. Young (AK) - Oversight and Government Reform)
4) H.Res. 1316 - Celebrating Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month (Rep. Honda - Oversight and Government Reform)
5) H.Res. 1385 - Recognizing and honoring the courage and sacrifice of the members of the Armed Forces and veterans (Rep. Skelton - Armed Services)
Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendment with a House Amendment to H.R. 4213 - The American Jobs, Closing Tax Loopholes and Preventing Outsourcing Act (Rep. Levin – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 5136 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2011 (Rep. Skelton – Armed Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Further Action on The America COMPETES Reauthorization Act of 2010 (Rep. Gordon – Science and Technology) (Subject to a Rule)
Possible Consideration of H.R. 5175 - Democracy is Strengthened by Casting Light on Spending in Elections Act (Rep. Van Hollen – House Administration) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.