MONDAY, MAY 12, 2008
The House will meet at 2:00 p.m. in a pro forma session.
TUESDAY, MAY 13, 2008
The House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for morning hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (13 Bills):
1) H.Res. 1176 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Train Day (Rep. Brown (FL) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
2) H.Res. 1133 - Congratulating Winona State University on winning the 2008 Division II men's basketball championships (Rep. Walz – Education and Labor)
3) H.Res. 1173 - Recognizing AmeriCorps Week (Rep. Matsui – Education and Labor)
4) H.Res. 789 - Honoring public child welfare agencies, nonprofit organizations and private entities providing services for foster children (Rep. Bachmann – Education and Labor)
5) H.Res. 1181 - Expressing condolences and sympathy to the people of Burma for the grave loss of life and vast destruction caused by Cyclone Nargis (Rep. Crowley – Foreign Affairs)
6) H.R. 5834 - North Korean Human Rights Reauthorization Act of 2008 as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
7) H.R. 5614 - Original Saint-Gaudens Double Eagle Ultra-High Relief Bullion Coin Act (Rep. Castle – Financial Services)
8) H.R. 2894 - Star-Spangled Banner and War of 1812 Bicentennial Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Ruppersberger – Financial Services)
9) H.R. 5872 - Boy Scouts of America Centennial Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Sessions - Financial Services)
10) H.R. 406 - Alice Paul Women’s Suffrage Congressional Gold Medal Act (Rep. Baca – Financial Services)
11) H.R. 4008 - Credit and Debit Card Receipt Clarification Act (Rep. Mahoney – Financial Services)
12) H.R.___ - Residency Preferences and Limitations on Housing Assistance (Rep. Foster – Financial Services)
13) H.Res. 1134 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Mental Health Month (Rep. Napolitano – Energy and Commerce)
WEDNESDAY, MAY 14, 2008 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. __ - Iraq/Afghanistan Supplemental Appropriations bill (Appropriations – Rep. Obey) (Subject to a Rule)
Conference Report on H.R. 2419 - Food and Energy Security Act of 2007 (Agriculture – Rep. Peterson) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Vote on Shimkus Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 Food and Energy Security Act of 2007.
Postponed Vote on Upton Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 2419 Food and Energy Security Act of 2007.
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.