MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:00 p.m.
Suspensions (8 Bills)
- H.Res. 1244 - Recognizing the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition for its now five-year effort to promote cyber security curriculum in institutions of higher learning (Rep. Rodriguez - Education and Labor)
- H.Con.Res. 284 - Recognizing the work and importance of special education teachers (Rep. Sessions - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. __ - Commending the University of Southern California Trojan men’s tennis team for its victory in the 2010 National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Men’s Tennis Championship (Rep. Watson - Education and Labor)
- S. 1508 - Improper Payments Elimination and Recovery Act of 2010 (Sen. Carper - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3913 - Major General David F. Wherley, Jr. District of Columbia National Guard Retention and College Access Act (Rep. Norton - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1439 - Congratulating the Chicago Blackhawks on winning the 2010 Stanley Cup Championship (Rep. Quigley - Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 1510 - United States Secret Service Uniformed Division Modernization Act (Sen. Lieberman - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5395 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 151 North Maitland Avenue in Maitland, Florida, as the "Paula Hawkins Post Office Building" (Rep. Mica - Oversight and Government Reform)
TUESDAY, JUNE 29, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:30 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (18 Bills)
- H.R. 4505 - To enable State homes to furnish nursing home care to parents any of whose children died while serving in the Armed Forces (Rep. Thornberry - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.Res. 1446 - Recognizing the residents of the City of Tracy, California, on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the city's incorporation, for their century of dedicated service to the United States (Rep. McNerney - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.Res. 1228 - Honoring the veterans of Helicopter Attack Light Squadron Three and their families (Rep. Boozman - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.R. 4307 - To name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Artesia, New Mexico, as the "Alejandro Renteria Ruiz Department of Veterans Affairs Clinic" (Rep. Teague - Veterans' Affairs)
- S.J.Res. 33 - A joint resolution to provide for the reconsideration and revision of the proposed constitution of the United States Virgin Islands to correct provisions inconsistent with the Constitution and Federal law (Sen. Bingaman - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1554 - Fountainhead Property Land Transfer Act (Rep. Boren - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4445 - Indian Pueblo Cultural Center Clarification Act (Rep. Heinrich - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2340 - Salmon Lake Land Selection Resolution Act (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
- H.Res. 1153 - Recognizing the heroic efforts of the West Virginia National Guard and local responders for their work rescuing 17 individuals from a downed military helicopter on a rugged, snow-covered mountain on the Pocahontas-Randolph county line (Rep. Rahall - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 1460 - Recognizing the important role pollinators play in supporting the ecosystem and supporting the goals and ideals of National Pollinator Week (Rep. Hastings (FL) - Agriculture)
- Senate Amendments to H.R. 3360 - Cruise Vessel Security and Safety Act (Rep. Matsui - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. __ - Extending the funding and expenditure authority of the Airport and Airway Trust Fund and extending the authorizations for the airport improvement program (Rep. Levin - Ways and Means)
- H.R. 5552 - Firearms Excise Tax Improvement Act of 2010 (Rep. Kind - Ways and Means)
- H.Res. 1321 - Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the political situation in Thailand be solved peacefully and through democratic means (Rep. Faleomavaega - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1412 - Congratulating the Government of South Africa upon its first two successful convictions for human trafficking (Rep. Smith (NJ) - Foreign Affairs)
- S. 3104 - Permanently authorizing Radio Free Asia (Sen. Lugar - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1405 - Congratulating the people of the 17 African nations that in 2010 are marking the 50th year of their national independence (Rep. Rush - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 5503 - Securing Protections for the Injured from Limitations on Liability Act (Rep. Conyers - Judiciary)
Conference Report on H.R. 4173 – Dodd-Frank Act of 2010 (Rep. Frank – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Further Action on H.R. 4899 - Supplemental Appropriations Act of 2010 (Rep. Obey - Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.