MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2009
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 Bills)
1) H.R. 1736 - International Science and Technology Cooperation Act of 2009 (Rep. Baird Science and Technology)
2) H.R. 1709 - STEM Education Coordination Act of 2009 (Rep. Gordon – Science and Technology)
3) H.Res. 492 - Supporting the goals and ideals of High-Performance Building Week (Rep. Carnahan – Science and Technology)
4) H.Res. 356 - Expressing support for the designation of February 8, 2010, as "Boy Scouts of America Day", in celebration of the Nation's largest youth scouting organization's 100th anniversary (Rep. Hall (TX) – Oversight and Government Reform)
5) H.Res. 435 - Celebrating Asian Pacific American Heritage (Rep. Honda – Oversight and Government Reform)
6) H.R. 885 - Improved Financial and Commodity Markets Oversight and Accountability Act (Rep. Larson – Oversight and Government Reform)
7) H.Res. 420 - Celebrating the symbol of the United States flag and supporting the goals and ideals of Flag Day (Rep. Latta – Oversight and Government Reform)
8) H.R. 466 - Wounded Veteran Job Security Act (Rep. Doggett – Veterans’ Affairs)
TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2009 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:30 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (17 Bills)
1) H.Res. 505 - Condemning the murder of Dr. George Tiller, who was shot to death at his church on May 31, 2009 (Rep. Slaughter – Judiciary)
2) H.R. 2675 – Antitrust Criminal Penalty Enhancement and Reform Act of 2004 Extension Act (Rep. Johnson (GA) – Judiciary)
3) H.R. 1741 - Witness Security and Protection Grant Program Act of 2009 (Rep. Cummings Judiciary)
4) H.R. 2344 - Webcaster Settlement Act of 2009 (Rep. Inslee – Judiciary)
5) H.Res. __ - Condemning the murder of Army Private William Long and the wounding of Army Private Quinton Ezeagwula, who were shot outside the Army Navy Career Center in Little Rock, Arkansas on June 1, 2009 (Rep. Franks – Judiciary)
6) H.Res. 503 - National Recognizing National Physical Education and Sport Week (Rep. Altmire – Education and Labor)
7) H.Res. 453 - Recognizing the significant accomplishments of the AmeriCorps and encouraging all citizens to join in a national effort to salute AmeriCorps members and alumni, and raise awareness about the importance of national and community service (Rep. Matsui – Education and Labor)
8) H.Res. 411 - Supporting the goals and ideals of the Intermediate Space Challenge in Mojave, California (Rep. McCarthy (CA) – Education and Labor)
9) H.Res. 454 - Recognizing the 25th anniversary of the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (Rep. Poe – Education and Labor)
10) H.R. 1687 – To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at McKinley Avenue and Third Street, SW., Canton, Ohio, as the "Ralph Regula Federal Building and United States Courthouse" (Rep. Boccieri – Transportation and Infrastructure)
11) H.Res. 472 - Congratulating and saluting the seventieth anniversary of the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) and their dedication to general aviation, safety and the important contribution general aviation provides to the United States (Rep. Dent – Transportation and Infrastructure)
12) H.Res. 410 – Recognizing the numerous contributions of the recreational boating community and the boating industry to the continuing prosperity and affluence of the United States (Rep. Klein – Transportation and Infrastructure)
13) H.Res. 484 - Expressing support for designation of June 10th as "National Pipeline Safety Day" (Rep. Larsen – Transportation and Infrastructure)
14) H.Res. 385 - Celebrating the life of Millard Fuller, a life which provides all the evidence one needs to believe in the power of the human spirit to inspire hope and lift the burdens of poverty and despair from the shoulders of one's fellow man (Rep. Bishop (GA) – Financial Services)
15) H.Res. 502 - Recognizing National Homeownership Month and the importance of homeownership in the United States (Rep. Gary Miller – Financial Services)
16) H.Res. 498 - Honoring and congratulating the U.S. Border Patrol on its 85th anniversary (Rep. Teague – Homeland Security)
17) H.R. __ - Consumer Assistance to Recycle and Save Act (Rep. Sutton – Energy and Commerce)
Conference Report on H.R. 2346 - Supplemental Appropriations Act, 2009 (Rep. Obey – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 2410 - Foreign Relations Authorization Act, Fiscal Years 2010 and 2011 (Rep. Berman – Foreign Affairs) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1886 - Pakistan Enduring Assistance and Cooperation Enhancement Act of 2009 (Rep. Berman – Foreign Affairs) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.