MONDAY, JANUARY 11, 2010
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
On Tuesday, The House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for pro forma business and recess immediately. Votes will be postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Quorum Call at 6:30 p.m. – Establishing a quorum in the House of Representatives for the Second Session of the 111th Congress.
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Thursday and Friday, no votes are expected in the House to accommodate the Democratic Issues Conference.
Disposing of the President’s Veto of H.J.Res. 64 - Making Further Continuing Appropriations for Fiscal Year 2010 (Rep. Obey – Appropriations)
Suspensions (11 Bills)
- H.Res. 981 - Supporting continued political and economic development in Ukraine (Rep. Berman - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 969 - Congratulating Flint native, University of Alabama Sophmore and running back Mark Ingram on winning the 2009 Heisman Trophy and honoring both his athletic and academic achievements (Rep. Kildee - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 862 - Congratulating the staff, students, and faculty at the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy for winning the 2009 Star Innovator in the Intel Schools of Distinction competition (Rep. Foster - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. __ - Congratulating North Central College on winning the 2009 NCAA Division III men’s cross country championship (Rep. Biggert - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. __ - Honoring the life and work of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and encouraging the continued commitment to Martin Luther King, Jr. Day as a national day of service (Rep. Platts - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 860 - Supporting the initiatives of Chicago Wilderness and the Children's Outdoor Bill of Rights (Rep. Quigley - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 3892 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 101 West Highway 64 Bypass in Roper, North Carolina, as the "E.V. Wilkins Post Office" (Rep. Butterfield - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 4139 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 7464 Highway 503 in Hickory, Mississippi, as the "Sergeant Matthew L. Ingram Post Office" (Rep. Harper - Oversight and Government Reform)
- S. 692 - To provide that claims of the United States to certain documents relating to Franklin Delano Roosevelt shall be treated as waived and relinquished in certain circumstances. (Sen. Schumer - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 2646 - Government Accountability Office Improvement Act of 2009 (Rep. Towns - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3237 - To enact certain laws relating to national and commercial space programs as title 51, United States Code, "National and Commercial Space Programs (Rep. Conyers - Judiciary)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.