MONDAY, APRIL 19, 2010
On Monday, the House will not be in session.
TUESDAY, APRIL 20, 2010
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:30 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
- H.R. 4178 - Deposit Restricted Qualified Tuition Programs Act (Rep. Cleaver - Financial Services)
- H.Res. 1257 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Financial Literacy Month, 2010 (Rep. Hinojosa - Financial Services)
- H.R. 3553 - Indian Veterans Housing Opportunity Act (Rep. Kirkpatrick - Financial Services)
- H.Res. __ - Honoring the life and achievements of Dr. Benjamin Lawson Hooks (Reps. Conyers/Cohen - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1104 - Supporting the mission and goals of 2010 National Crime Victims' Rights Week to increase public awareness of the rights, needs, and concerns of victims and survivors of crime in the United States (Rep. Costa - Judiciary)
- H.Res. 1116 - Supporting the goals and ideals of Multiple Sclerosis Awareness Week (Rep. Lee (CA) - Energy and Commerce)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21, 2010 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (10 Bills)
- S. 1963 - Caregivers and Veterans Omnibus Health Services Act (Sen. Akaka - Veterans' Affairs)
- H.Res. 855 - Expressing support for designation of May 1 as "Silver Star Service Banner Day" (Rep. Blunt - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1262 - Expressing condolences to the families, friends, and loved ones of the victims of the fire at the Tesoro refinery in Anacortes, Washington (Rep. Larsen - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Con.Res. 255 - Commemorating the 40th anniversary of Earth Day and honoring the founder of Earth Day, the late Senator Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin (Rep. Obey - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1182 - Congratulating Radford University on the 100th anniversary of the university (Rep. Boucher - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1239 - Commending the University of Connecticut Huskies for their historic win in the 2010 NCAA Division I Women's Basketball Tournament (Rep. Courtney - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 1585 - FIT Kids Act (Rep. Kind - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1263 - Expressing support for Mathematics Awareness Month (Rep. McMorris Rodgers - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. __ - Recognizing the continued importance of volunteerism and national service and commemorating the anniversary of the signing of the landmark service legislation, the Edward M. Kennedy Serve America Act (Rep. George Miller - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1216 - Congratulating Reverend Daniel P. Coughlin on his tenth year of service as Chaplain of the House of Representatives (Rep. Lipinski - House Administration)
Motion to Go to Conference on H.R. 2194 - Comprehensive Iran Sanctions, Accountability, and Divestment Act (Rep. Berman – Foreign Affairs) Motion to Instruct Conferees.
H.R. 157 - District of Columbia House Voting Rights Act (Rep. Norton – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.