On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes are expected between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 3659 - Welfare Integrity and Data Improvement Act, as amended (Rep. Paulsen - Ways and Means)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 bills):
- H.R. 886 - United States Marshals Service 225th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Womack - Financial Services)
- H.R. 2719 - Rattlesnake Mountain Public Access Act of 2011 (Rep. Hastings (WA) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 443 - To provide for the conveyance of certain property from the United States to the Maniilaq Association located in Kotzebue, Alaska (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
- S. 278 - Sugar Loaf Fire Protection District Land Exchange Act (Sen. Udall (CO) - Natural Resources)