On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes are expected between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
Last votes are expected between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (4 Bills)
- S.Con.Res. 28 - A concurrent resolution authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for an event to award the Congressional Gold Medal, collectively, to the 100th Infantry Battalion, 442nd Regimental Combat Team, and the Military Intelligence Service, United States Army, in recognition of their dedicated service during World War II (Sen. Inouye - House Administration)
- S. 846 - To designate the United States courthouse located at 80 Lafayette Street in Jefferson City, Missouri, as the Christopher S. Bond United States Courthouse (Sponsored by Sen. Roy Blunt - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 2943 - Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Extension (Rep. Davis (KY) - Ways and Means)
- H.R. 2883 - Child and Family Services Improvement and Innovation Act (Rep. Davis (KY) - Ways and Means)
Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2012 (Senate Amendment to H.R. 2698 - Small Business Program Extension and Reform Act of 2011)
HOUSE FLOOR WRAP-UP FOR SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
Bills Adopted Under Suspension of the Rules (5):
- H.R. 2944 - U.S. Parole Commission Reauthorization (Rep. Smith (TX) - Judiciary)
- H.R. 2189 - Death in Custody Reporting Act of 2011 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
- H.R. 2646 - Veterans Health Care Facilities Capital Improvement Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Johnson (OH) - Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2005 - Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 (Rep. Smith (NJ) - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1852 - Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 (Rep. Pitts - Energy and Commerce)