On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
**Members are advised that no votes are expected in the House.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (5 bills)
1) Senate Amendment to H.R. 2606 – New York City Natural Gas Supply Enhancement Act (Rep. Grimm – Natural Resources)
2) H.R. 6570 – To amend the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 and the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act of 2008 to consolidate certain CBO reporting requirements (Rep. Garrett – Financial Services)
3) Senate Amendment to H.R. 2453 – Mark Twain Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Luetkemeyer – Financial Services)
4) H.R. 6116 – To amend the Revised Organic Act of the Virgin Islands to provide for direct appeals to the United States Supreme Court of decisions of the Virgin Islands Supreme Court, as amended (Rep. Christensen – Judiciary)
5) H.R. 5934 – Stop Tobacco Smuggling in the Territories Act of 2012 (Rep. Faleomavaega – Judiciary)