On Wednesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
**Members are advised that following last votes, the House will begin one hour of general debate on H.R. 4660. After general debate, the House will begin reading H.R. 4660 by paragraph and considering amendments. Any Member wishing to offer an amendment should be prepared to offer it at the appropriate place in the bill and be on the Floor at the appropriate time. Any recorded votes requested on amendments will be postponed until Thursday.
Suspensions (10 bills)
- H.R. 4587 – The Venezuela Human Rights and Democracy Protection Act, as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 599 – Urging the Government of the People’s Republic of China to respect the freedom of assembly, expression, religion and all fundamental human rights for all of its citizens and to stop censoring discussion of the 1989 Tiananmen Square demonstrations and their violent suppression (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 4028 – To amend the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 to include the desecration of cemeteries among the many forms of violations of the right to religious freedom, as amended (Rep. Meng – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3366 – Hermiston Reversionary Interest Release Act, as amended (Rep. Walden – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 503 – National Desert Storm and Desert Shield War Memorial Act (Rep. Roe – Natural Resources)
- S. 611 – Sandia Pueblo Settlement Technical Amendment Act (Sen. Udall – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2527 – To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide veterans with counseling and treatment for sexual trauma that occurred during inactive duty training (Rep. Titus – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2942 – To amend title 38, United States Code, to reestablish the Professional Certification and Licensure Advisory Committee of the Department of Veterans Affairs (Rep. Kirkpatrick – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2072 – Demanding Accountability for Veterans Act, as amended (Rep. Benishek – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 4261 – Gulf War Health Research Reform Act of 2014 (Rep. Coffman – Veterans’ Affairs)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 4660 – Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015 (Rep. Wolf – Appropriations)
The Rule provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order any amendment offered that complies with the House Rules.