On Wednesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (5 per side)
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.Res. __ – Providing for the concurrence by the House in the Senate amendments to H.R. 2838, with an amendment (Rep. LoBiondo – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S.Con.Res. 50 - A concurrent resolution expressing the sense of Congress regarding actions to preserve and advance the multistakeholder governance model under which the Internet has thrived (Sen. Rubio – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 6620 – To eliminate certain limitations on the length of Secret Service Protection for former Presidents and for the children of former Presidents (Rep. Gowdy – Judiciary)
- H.R. 6602 – To make revisions in title 36, United States Code, as necessary to keep the title current and make technical corrections and improvements (Rep. Smith (TX) – Judiciary)
- H.R. 6605 – To eliminate an unnecessary reporting requirement for an unfunded DNA Identification grant program (Rep. Conyers – Judiciary)
- H.R. 6223 – To amend section 1059(e) of the National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2006 to clarify that a period of employment abroad by the Chief of Mission or United States Armed Forces as a translator, interpreter, or in an executive level security position is to be counted as a period of residence and physical presence in the United States for purposes of qualifying for naturalization if at least a portion of such period was spent in Iraq or Afghanistan, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Dent – Judiciary)
- S. 3486 – Patent Law Treaties Implementation Act of 2012 (Sen. Leahy – Judiciary)
- S. 2367 – 21st Century Language Act of 2012 (Rep. Conrad – Judiciary)