On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes are expected between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m.
Last votes are expected between 3:30 and 4:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Conference Report on H.R. 1540 - National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (Rep. McKeon - Armed Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Suspensions (4 bills)
- H.R. 2719 - Rattlesnake Mountain Public Access Act of 2011 (Rep. Hastings (WA) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 443 - To provide for the conveyance of certain property from the United States to the Maniilaq Association located in Kotzebue, Alaska (Rep. Young (AK) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1466 - To resolve the status of certain persons legally residing in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands under the immigration laws of the United States (Rep. Salban - Natural Resources)
- S. 278 - Sugar Loaf Fire Protection District Land Exchange Act (Sen. Udall (CO) - Natural Resources)
Postponed Suspension Votes (6 bills):
- H.R. 2668 - A bill to designate the station of the United States Border Patrol located at 2136 South Naco Highway in Bisbee, Arizona, as the “Brian A. Terry Border Patrol Station'” (Rep. Issa - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1264 - To designate the property between the United States Federal Courthouse and the Ed Jones Building located at 109 South Highland Avenue in Jackson, Tennessee, as the "M.D. Anderson Plaza" and to authorize the placement of a historical/identification marker on the grounds recognizing the achievements and philanthropy of M.D. Anderson, as amended (Rep. Fincher - Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 3421 - Fallen Heroes of 9/11 Act (Rep. Shuster - Financial Services)
- H.R. 886 - United States Marshals Service 225th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Womack - Financial Services)
- H.R. 1905 - Iran Threat Reduction Act of 2011 (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2105 - Iran, North Korea, and Syria Nonproliferation Reform and Modernization Act of 2011 (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)