On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 1:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (2 bills)
- H.R. 2146 – DATA Act, as amended (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3336 – Small Business Credit Availability Act, as amended (Rep. Hartzler – Agriculture)
Motion to go to Conference on H.R. 4348 - Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012, Part II and Democratic Motion to Instruct Conferees
Postponed Suspensions (3 Bills)
- H.R. 1038 – To authorize the conveyance of two small parcels of land within the boundaries of the Coconino National Forest containing private improvements that were developed based upon the reliance of the landowners in an erroneous survey conducted in May 1960 (Rep. Gosar – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2050 – Idaho Wilderness Water Resources Protection Act (Rep. Simpson – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2240 – Lowell National Historical Park Land Exchange Act of 2011 (Rep. Tsongas – Natural Resources)