On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 3304 – To authorize and request the President to award the Medal of Honor to Bennie G. Adkins and Donald P. Sloat of the United States Army for acts of valor during the Vietnam Conflict and to authorize the award of the Medal of Honor to certain other veterans who were previously recommended for award of the Medal of Honor (Rep. Deutch – Armed Services)
- H.R. 1742 – Vulnerable Veterans Housing Reform Act of 2013 (Rep. Heck (NV) – Financial Services)
- H.R. 2189 – To establish a commission or task force to evaluate the backlog of disability claims of the Department of Veterans Affairs (Rep. Miller (FL) – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2481 – Veterans Economic Opportunity Act of 2013 (Rep. Flores – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 1405 – To amend title 38, United States Code, to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to include an appeals form in any notice of decision issued for the denial of a benefit sought (Rep. Titus – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2011 – Veterans’ Advisory Committee on Education Improvement Act (Rep. Delaney – Veterans’ Affairs)