On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
- H.R. 2779 - To exempt inter-affiliate swaps from certain regulatory requirements put in place by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, as amended (Rep. Stivers - Financial Services/Agriculture)
- H.R. 2682 - Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Grimm - Financial Services/Agriculture)
- H.R. 4014 - To amend the Federal Deposit Insurance Act with respect to information provided to the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection (Rep. Huizenga - Financial Services)
- H.R. 3298 - Homes For Heroes Act of 2011 (Rep. Al Green - Financial Services)
- H.R. 4239 - Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2012 (Rep. Mica - Transportation and Infrastructure/Ways and Means/Natural Resources/Science, Space, and Technology/Energy and Commerce)