On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
**Members are advised that the Rule for H.J.Res. 79 - Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2012 will not be considered tomorrow. The House is expected to consider H.J.Res. 79 on Wednesday, September 21, 2011.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
- H.R. 2944 - U.S. Parole Commission Reauthorization (Rep. Smith (TX) - Judiciary)
- H.R. 2189 - Death in Custody Reporting Act of 2011 (Rep. Scott (VA) - Judiciary)
- H.R. 2646 - Veterans Health Care Facilities Capital Improvement Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Johnson (OH) - Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2005 - Combating Autism Reauthorization Act of 2011 (Rep. Smith (NJ) - Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1852 - Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 (Rep. Pitts - Energy and Commerce)