On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 1410 – Keep the Promise Act of 2013 (Rep. Franks – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2449 – To authorize the President to extend the term of the Agreement of Cooperation between the Government of the United States of America and the Government of the Republic of Korea Concerning Civil Uses of Nuclear Energy for a period not to exceed March 19, 2016 (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 301 – To provide for the establishment of the Special Envoy to Promote Religious Freedom of Religious Minorities in the Near East and South Central Asia (Rep. Wolf – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 793 – Organization of American States Revitalization and Reform Act of 2013, as amended (Sen. Menendez – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3092 – To amend the Missing Children’s Assistance Act, and for other purposes (Rep. Guthrie – Education and the Workforce)