On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes are expected between 2:00 and 3:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
H.Res. 419 – Rule providing for consideration of H.R. 2681 - the Cement Sector Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 and H.R. 2250 - the EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 (Rep. Nugent – Rules)
Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 2608 - Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 (Unanimous Consent Agreement, One Hour of Debate)
HOUSE FLOOR WRAP-UP FOR OCTOBER 3, 2011
Bills Adopted Under Suspension of the Rules (7):
- H.R. 686 - Utah National Guard Readiness Act (Rep. Bishop (UT) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 765 - Ski Area Recreational Opportunity Enhancement Act of 2011 (Rep. Bishop (UT) - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 489 - To clarify the jurisdiction of the Secretary of the Interior with respect to the C.C. Cragin Dam and Reservoir, and for other purposes (Rep. Gosar - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 473 – Help to Access Land for the Education (HALE) of Scouts Act (Rep. Boren - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 470 – Hoover Power Allocation Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. Heck - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 670 - To convey certain submerged lands to the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands in order to give that territory the same benefits in its submerged lands as Guam, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa have in their submerged lands (Rep. Sablan - Natural Resources)
- S.Con.Res. 29 - Authorizing the use of the rotunda of the United States Capitol for an event to present the Congressional Gold Medal, collectively, to Neil A. Armstrong, Edwin E. `Buzz' Aldrin, Jr., Michael Collins, and John Herschel Glenn, Jr., in recognition of their significant contributions to society (Sen. Nelson – House Administration)