On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes are expected between 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
H.Res. 463 – Rule providing for consideration of H.R. 822 - To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide a national standard in accordance with which nonresidents of a State may carry concealed firearms in the State (Rep. Nugent – Rules)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 2838 - Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011, as amended (Rep. LoBiondo - Transportation and Infrastructure)
The Rule provides for no further general debate and makes in order the following remaining amendments:
Rep. Landry Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Pierluisi Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Postponed Suspension Votes (5 votes):
- H.R. 588 - To redesignate the Noxubee National Wildlife Refuge as the Sam D. Hamilton Noxubee National Wildlife Refuge (Rep. Harper - Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3004 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 260 California Drive in Yountville, California, as the “Private First Class Alejandro R. Ruiz Post Office Building” (Rep. Thompson (CA) - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 2660 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 122 North Holderrieth Boulevard in Tomball, Texas, as the “Tomball Veterans Post Office” (Rep. McCaul - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 2415 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 11 Dock Street in Pittston, Pennsylvania, as the “Trooper Joshua D. Miller Post Office Building” (Rep. Barletta - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 1791 - To designate the United States courthouse under construction at 101 South United States Route 1 in Fort Pierce, Florida, as the "Alto Lee Adams, Sr., United States Courthouse” (Rep. Rooney - Transportation and Infrastructure)