On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- S. 252 – PREEMIE Reauthorization Act, as amended (Sen. Alexander – Energy and Commerce)
- S. 330 – HIV Organ Policy Equity Act (Sen. Boxer – Energy and Commerce)
- S. 893 – Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2013 (Sen. Sanders – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2922 – To extend the authority of the Supreme Court Police to protect court officials away from the Supreme Court grounds (Rep. Holding – Judiciary)
- H.Res. 196 – Supporting the Sixth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the right to counsel, as amended (Rep. Deutch – Judiciary)
- H.R. 2871 – To amend title 28, United States Code, to modify the composition of the southern judicial district of Mississippi to improve judicial efficiency, and for other purposes (Rep. Coble – Judiciary)