On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes expected: 1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
Last votes expected: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (7 bills)
- Conference Report to H.R. 3080 – Water Resources Reform and Development Act (Rep. Shuster – Transportation and Infrastructure/Budget/Ways and Means/Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3530 – Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act (Rep. Poe – Judiciary)
- H.R. 3610 – Stop Exploitation Through Trafficking Act (Rep. Paulsen – Judiciary/Education and the Workforce)
- H.R. 4225 – Stop Advertising Victims of Exploitation (SAVE) Act (Rep. Wagner – Judiciary)
- H.R. 4058 – Preventing Sex Trafficking and Improving Opportunities for Youth in Foster Care Act, as amended (Rep. Reichert – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4573 – International Megan’s Law to Prevent Demand for Child Sex Trafficking, as amended (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs/Judiciary)
- H.Res. 573 – Condemning the abduction of female students by armed militants from the terrorist group known as Boko Haram in northeastern provinces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as amended (Rep. Wilson (FL) – Foreign Affairs)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 4435 – National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2015 (Rep. McKeon – Armed Services) (Subject to a Rule)
The Rule provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order the following amendments. Further amendments will be considered pursuant to an additional Rule from the Rules Committee later this week.
Rep. Blumenauer Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Gohmert Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Loretta Sanchez Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Lamborn Amendment #4 (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Garamendi Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Reps. Daines/Cramer/Lamborn/Lummis Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Lamborn Amendment #7 (10 minutes of debate)