On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m. At least one vote series is expected after 6:30 p.m.
First votes expected: 6:30 p.m.
Last votes expected: 10:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Continue Consideration of H.R. 5325 – Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 (Rep. Frelinghuysen – Appropriations)
***The House will continue reading the bill by paragraph and debating amendments beginning on page 21 at 2:00 p.m. If Members wish to offer an amendment, they should be prepared to offer their amendment at the appropriate place in the bill and be on the Floor at the appropriate time.
Suspensions (10 bills)
- H.R. 2060 – Central Oregon Jobs and Water Security Act (Rep. Walden – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2336 – York River Wild and Scenic River Study Act of 2011 (Rep. Pingree – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1740 – To amend the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act to designate a segment of Illabot Creek in Skagit County, Washington, as a component of the National Wild and Scenic Rivers System (Rep. Larsen – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3263 – Lake Thunderbird Efficient Use Act of 2011 (Rep. Cole – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 241 – To authorize the conveyance of certain National Forest System lands in the Los Padres National Forest in California (Rep. Gallegly – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2512 – Three Kids Mine Remediation and Reclamation Act (Rep. Heck – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4222 – To provide for the conveyance of certain land inholdings owned by the United States to the Tucson Unified School District and to the Pascua Yaqui Tribe of Arizona, and for other purposes (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources)
- S. 363 – A bill to authorize the Secretary of Commerce to convey property of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration to the City of Pascagoula, Mississippi, and for other purposes (Sen. Wicker – Natural Resources)
- S. 292 – Salmon Lake Land Selection Resolution Act (Sen. Murkowski – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4282 – International Child Support Recovery Improvement Act of 2012 (Rep. Berg – Ways and Means)