On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes expected: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Last votes expected: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Complete Consideration of H.R. 4413 – Customer Protection and End User Relief Act (Rep. Lucas – Agriculture)
The Rule provides for no further general or amendment debate. The following amendments have recorded votes pending:
Rep. Jackson-Lee Amendment #2
Rep. Waters Amendment
Rep. Moore Amendment
Rep. Jackson-Lee Amendment #6
Rep. Garrett Amendment
H.R. 3301 – North American Energy Infrastructure Act (Rep. Upton – Energy and Commerce/Transportation and Infrastructure/Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
The Rule provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order the following amendments:
Rep. Pallone Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Waxman Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Welch/Pingree/Kuster/Shea-Porter Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 6 – Domestic Prosperity and Global Freedom Act (Rep. Gardner – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
The Rule provides for one hour of general debate. Members are advised that amendments to H.R. 6 will not be considered until Wednesday.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 4631 – The Autism CARES Act of 2014 (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 4080 – Trauma Systems and Regionalization of Emergency Care Reauthorization Act, as amended (Rep. Burgess – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 3548 – Improving Trauma Care Act of 2014 (Rep. Johnson (OH) – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1098 – Traumatic Brain Injury Reauthorization Act (Rep. Pascrell – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1281 – Newborn Screening Saves Lives Reauthorization Act (Rep. Roybal-Allard – Energy and Commerce)
- S. 1681 – Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014 (Sen. Feinstein – Permanent Select Intelligence)