On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes expected: 1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Last votes expected: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 3896 – To amend the Longshore and Harbor Workers' Compensation Act to provide a definition of recreational vessel (Rep. Wasserman–Schultz – Education and the Workforce)
- H.R. 4626 – SAFE Act Confidentiality and Privilege Enhancement Act (Rep. Capito – Financial Services)
- H.R. 5062 – Examination and Supervisory Privilege Parity Act of 2014 (Rep. Perlmutter – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4809 – To reauthorize the Defense Production Act, to improve the Defense Production Act Committee, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Campbell – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4709 – Ensuring Patient Access and Effective Drug Enforcement Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Marino – Energy and Commerce)
H.R. 4315 – 21st Century Endangered Species Transparency Act (Rep. Hastings (WA) – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
The Rule provides for one hour of general debate and makes in order the following amendments:
Rep. Hastings (WA) Manager's Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. DeFazio Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Reps. Holt/Huffman Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Rep. Duffy Amendment (10 minutes of debate)
Postponed Vote (1 vote)
Democratic Motion to Instruct Conferees on H.R. 3230 – Veterans’ Access to Care Through Choices, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014 (Offered by Rep. Rahall)