On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes expected: 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (10 bills)
- H.R. 1095 – TSA Loose Change Act (Rep. Miller (FL) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 2719 – The Transportation Acquisition Security Reform Act (Rep. Hudson – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 1204 – The Aviation Security Stakeholder Participation Act of 2013 (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3626 – To extend the Undetectable Firearms Act of 1988 for 10 years (Rep. Coble – Judiciary)
- H.R. 255 – To amend certain definitions contained in the Provo River Project Transfer Act for purposes of clarifying certain property descriptions (Rep. Chaffetz – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2388 – To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to take certain Federal lands located in El Dorado County, California, into trust for the benefit of the Shingle Springs Band of Miwok Indians (Rep. McClintock – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1963 – Bureau of Reclamation Conduit Hydropower Development Equity and Jobs Act, as amended (Rep. Daines – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1241 – To facilitate a land exchange involving certain National Forest System lands in the Inyo National Forest (Rep. Cook – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1846 – To amend the Act establishing the Lower East Side Tenement National Historic Site (Rep. Velazquez – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2650 – Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa Non–Intercourse Act of 2013 (Rep. Nolan – Natural Resources)