On Tuesday, the House will meet 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First/Last votes: 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (7 bills)
- H.R. 6504 – Small Business Investment Company Modernization Act (Rep. Chabot – Small Business)
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 3783 – Countering Iran in the Western Hemisphere Act of 2012 (Rep. Duncan – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 3331 – Intercountry Adoption Universal Accreditation Act of 2012 (Sen. Kerry – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 6621 – To correct and improve certain provisions of the Leahy–Smith America Invents Act and title 35, United States Code (Rep. Smith (TX) – Judiciary)
- H.R. 6671 - To amend section 2710 of title 18, United States Code, to clarify that a video tape service provider may obtain a consumer’s informed, written consent on an ongoing basis and that consent may be obtained through the Internet (Rep. Goodlatte – Judiciary)
- H.R. 6014 – Katie Sepich Enhanced DNA Collection Act of 2012, as amended (Rep. Schiff – Judiciary)
- S. 3642 – Theft of Trade Secrets Clarification Act of 2012 (Sen. Leahy – Judiciary)