On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
First votes are expected between 1:30 and 2:30 p.m.
Last votes are expected between 4:30 and 5:30 p.m.
“One Minutes” (15 per side)
H.R. 3630 - Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011(Rep. Camp - Ways and Means/ Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
The Rule provides for 90 minutes of debate.
Suspensions (7 bills)
1) H.R. 3421 - Fallen Heroes of 9/11 Act (Rep. Shuster - Financial Services)
2) H.R. 886 - United States Marshals Service 225th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act (Rep. Womack - Financial Services)
3) H.R. 313 - Drug Trafficking Safe Harbor Elimination Act of 2011 (Rep. Smith (TX) - Judiciary)
4) H.R. 1905 - Iran Threat Reduction Act of 2011 (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
5) H.R. 2105 - Iran, North Korea, and Syria Nonproliferation Reform and Modernization Act of 2011(Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
6) H.Res. 306 - Urging the Republic of Turkey to Safeguard Its Christian Heritage and to Return Confiscated Church Properties (Rep. Royce - Foreign Affairs)
7) H.Res. 376 - Calling for the repatriation of POW/MIAs and abductees from the Korean War (Rep. Rangel - Foreign Affairs)
Postponed Suspension Votes (5 bills)
1) S. 384 - A bill to amend title 39, United States Code, to extend the authority of the United States Postal Service to issue a semipostal to raise funds for breast cancer research (Sen. Feinstein - Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.R. 3246 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 15455 Manchester Road in Ballwin, Missouri, as the “Specialist Peter J. Navarro Post Office Building” (Rep. Akin - Oversight and Government Reform)
3) H.R. 2767 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 8 West Silver Street in Westfield, Massachusetts, as the “William T. Trant Post Office Building” (Rep. Olver - Oversight and Government Reform)
4) H.R. 2668 - A bill to designate the station of the United States Border Patrol located at 2136 South Naco Highway in Bisbee, Arizona, as the “Brian A. Terry Border Patrol Station'” (Rep. Issa - Transportation and Infrastructure)
5) H.R. 1264 - To designate the property between the United States Federal Courthouse and the Ed Jones Building located at 109 South Highland Avenue in Jackson, Tennessee, as the "M.D. Anderson Plaza" and to authorize the placement of a historical/identification marker on the grounds recognizing the achievements and philanthropy of M.D. Anderson, as amended (Rep. Fincher - Transportation and Infrastructure)