On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 Bills)
- H.R. 1038 – To authorize the conveyance of two small parcels of land within the boundaries of the Coconino National Forest containing private improvements that were developed based upon the reliance of the landowners in an erroneous survey conducted in May 1960 (Rep. Gosar – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2050 – Idaho Wilderness Water Resources Protection Act (Rep. Simpson – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2157 – To facilitate a land exchange involving certain National Forest System lands in the Inyo National Forest, and for other purposes (Rep. McKeon – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2947 – To provide for the release of the reversionary interest held by the United States in certain land conveyed by the United States in 1950 for the establishment of an airport in Cook County, Minnesota (Rep. Cravaack – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 491 – To modify the boundaries of Cibola National Forest in the State of New Mexico, to transfer certain Bureau of Land Management land for inclusion in the national forest, and for other purposes (Rep. Heinrich – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2240 – Lowell National Historical Park Land Exchange Act of 2011 (Rep. Tsongas – Natural Resources)