Rep. Seth Moulton has an immediate opening for a highly motivated and experienced digital and social media professional to join our team as a Director of Digital Operations. The Director of Digital Operations will be responsible for overseeing and executing an aggressive and creative online strategy using the most current and innovative tools, including driving engagement across a broad array of social media platforms, and actively seeking new opportunities to connect with online audiences.
This position requires a self-starter, capable of working independently in a fast-paced political environment. This is not an entry-level position. The Director of Digital Operations is housed with the communications department and oversees a national digital portfolio, they work closely with senior leadership and Congressman Seth Moulton.
- Demonstrated experience producing engaging content for and growing online social media presences
- A data-driven approach to online engagement using the latest analytics tools including Google Analytics and Crimson Hexagon to generate reports and inform future digital strategy
- Developing strategies to grow online communities and maintain active engagement
- Visual design expertise including video editing, graphic design, and photo editing, as well as knowledge of how to optimize each for use on social media (Please include a link to your portfolio)
- Experience with audio editing and audio rights management to oversee production of a recurring podcast series
- Successful track record of planning and launching effective multi-channel digital ad campaigns
- Managing recurring email and direct communications campaigns, including copy editing and messaging expertise for target audiences
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- Basic CRM experience - BSD and NGP preferred
- Knowledge of ActBlue and online fundraising platforms
- An eagle eye for mistakes: no typos, no graphical errors
- Facebook/ Twitter optimization
- Knowledge of digital media channels/ broadcast opportunities
Salary is commensurate with experience. Applicants should submit a resume, 2 references, and a portfolio that illustrates your visual design expertise with the subject line “Director of Digital Operations” to firstname.lastname@example.org Please apply by Friday, May 25, 2018.