“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (14 Bills)
- S. 1677 - Defense Production Act Reauthorization of 2009 (Sen. Dodd – Financial Services)
- H.R. 3614 - To provide for an additional temporary extension of programs under the Small Business Act and the Small Business Investment Act of 1958 (Rep. Velazquez – Small Business)
- H.Res. 733 - Expressing condolences to the people and government of the Republic of China (Taiwan) in the aftermath of the devastating typhoon that struck the central and southern regions of the island on August 8, 2009 (Rep. Gingrey - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3593 - To amend the United States International Broadcasting Act of 1994 to extend by one year the operation of Radio Free Asia (Rep. Royce - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Con.Res. 178 - Expressing the sense of the Congress that we honor, commemorate and celebrate the historic ties of the United States and the Netherlands by recognizing the Quadricentennial celebration of the discovery of the Hudson River and the settlement and enduring values of New Netherland which permeate American society up until today (Rep. Van Hollen - Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2131 - To amend the Foreign Affairs Reform and Restructuring Act of 1998 to reauthorize the United States Advisory Commission on Public Diplomacy (Rep. Watson - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Con.Res. 74 - Supporting the goals and ideals of a decade of action for road safety with a global target to reduce by 50 percent the predicted increase in global road deaths between 2010 and 2020 (Rep. Wexler - Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 491 - Encouraging each institution of higher education in the country to seek membership in the Service members Opportunity Colleges (SOC) Consortium (Rep. Adler - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 684 - Recognizing and honoring Howard University School of Law's 140-year legacy of social justice and its continued commitment to the training of capable and compassionate legal practitioners and scholars (Rep. Kilpatrick - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 696 - Acknowledging and congratulating Western Wyoming Community College in Southwest Wyoming on the occasion of its 50th anniversary of service to the students and citizens of the State of Wyoming (Rep. Lummis - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 455 - Congratulating the Wichita State University men's and women's bowling teams for winning the 2009 United States Bowling Congress Intercollegiate Bowling National Championship (Rep. Tiahrt - Education and Labor)
- H.R. 3607 - Fiscal Year 2010 Federal Aviation Administration Extension Act (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 3617 - Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2009 (Rep. Oberstar – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.Res. __ - Expressing condolences to the families of the individuals killed during storms and floods in the State of Georgia between September 18 and 21, 2009, and expressing gratitude to all of the emergency personnel who continue to work with unyielding determination to meet the needs of Georgia’s residents (Rep. Lewis (GA) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
H.R. 324 - Santa Cruz Valley National Heritage Area Act (Rep. Grijalva – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (2 Bills)
- H.R. 2215 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 140 Merriman Road in Garden City, Michigan, as the "John J. Shivnen Post Office Building" (Rep. McCotter - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Con.Res. 163 - Expressing support for designation of September 23, 2009, as "National Job Corps Day" (Rep. Moran (KS) - Oversight and Government Reform)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.