Members are advised that the House is expected to recess immediately following “One Minutes”. At 11:00 a.m., a Memorial Service honoring the life of Chairwoman Stephanie Tubbs Jones will take place in Statuary Hall.
H.R. 3667 – Missisquoi and Trout Rivers Wild and Scenic River Study Act of 2008 (Rep. Welch – Natural Resources) (Subject to Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (9 Bills):
1) H.R. 6169 - To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 15455 Manchester Road in Ballwin, Missouri, as the "Specialist Peter J. Navarro Post Office Building" (Rep. Akin – Oversight and Government Reform)
2) H.R. 6513 - Securities Act of 2008 (Rep. Kanjorski – Financial Services)
3) H.Res. 1207 - Directing the Chief Administrative Officer of the House of Representatives to provide individuals whose pay is disbursed by the Chief Administrative Officer by electronic funds transfer with the option of receiving receipts of pay and withholdings electronically (Rep. Foxx – House Administration)
4) H.R. 6608 - House Reservists Pay Adjustment Act of 2008 (Rep. Brady (PA) – House Administration)
5) H.R. 6475 - Daniel Webster Congressional Clerkship Act of 2008 (Rep. Lofgren – House Administration)
6) H.R. 1527 - Rural Veterans Access to Care Act (Rep. Moran (KS) – Veterans’ Affairs)
7) S. 2617 - Veterans’ Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2008 (Sen. Akaka – Veterans’ Affairs)
8) H.R. 6832 - Veterans’ Construction and Extensions Act of 2008 (Rep. Filner – Veterans’ Affairs)
9) H.R. 4081 - Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act of 2007 (PACT Act) (Rep. Weiner – Judiciary)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.