“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (10 Bills)
1. S. 1929 - Providing for additional a temporary extension of programs under the Small Business Act and the Small Business Investment Act of 1958, as amended (Sen. Landrieu - Small Business)
2. H.R. 3633 - To allow the funding for the interoperable emergency communications grant program established under the Digital Television Transition and Public Safety Act of 2005 to remain available until expended through fiscal year 2012 (Rep. Harman - Energy and Commerce)
3. H.Res. 787 - Expressing support for designation of October 13, 2009, as National Metastatic Breast Cancer Awareness Day (Rep. DeLauro - Energy and Commerce)
4. H.Res. 790 - Supporting the goals and ideals of a national day of remembrance on October 30, 2009, for American nuclear weapons program workers and uranium miners, millers, and haulers (Rep. Berkley - Oversight and Government Reform)
5. H.Res. 568 - Recognizing the 150th anniversary of John Brown's raid in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia (Rep. Capito - Oversight and Government Reform)
6. H.Res. 783 - Recognizing Hispanic Heritage Month and celebrating the vast contributions of Hispanic Americans to the strength and culture of the United States (Rep. Mario Diaz-Balart - Oversight and Government Reform)
7. H.Res. 729 - Expressing support for designation of a "National Firefighters Memorial Day" to honor and celebrate the firefighters of the United States (Rep. Poe - Oversight and Government Reform)
8. H.Res. 831 - Supporting the goals and ideals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption and the children in foster care awaiting families, celebrating children and families involved in adoption, recognizing current programs and efforts designed to promote adoption, and encouraging people in the United States to seek improved safety, permanency, and well-being for all children (Rep. Brown-Waite - Ways and Means)
9. H.R. 3632 - Federal Judiciary Administrative Improvements Act of 2009 (Rep. Johnson (GA) - Judiciary)
10. H.Con.Res. 177 - Raising the awareness of the need for crime prevention in communities across the country and expressing support for designation of October 1, 2009, through October 3, 2009, as "Celebrate Safe Communities" Week, and October as "Crime Prevention Month" (Rep. Reichert - Judiciary)
Postponed Suspension Votes (4 Bills):
1. H.Res. 824 - Congratulating the Northwestern University Wildcats on winning the 2009 NCAA women's lacrosse championship, and to commend Northwestern University for its pursuit of athletic and academic excellence (Rep. Schakowsky - Education and Labor)
2. H.Res. 838 - Welcoming to the United States and to Washington, DC, His All Holiness Bartholomew, Archbishop of Constantinople, New Rome, Ecumenical Patriarch on his upcoming trip on October 20, 2009, through November 6, 2009 (Rep. Bilirakis - Foreign Affairs)
3. H.Res. 784 - Honoring the 2560th anniversary of the birth of Confucius and recognizing his invaluable contributions to philosophy and social and political thought (Rep. Al Green - Foreign Affairs)
4. S.Con.Res. 45 - A concurrent resolution encouraging the Government of Iran to allow Joshua Fattal, Shane Bauer, and Sarah Shourd to reunite with their families in the United States as soon as possible (Sen. Specter - Foreign Affairs)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.