“One Minutes” (15 per side)
Suspensions (3 Bills)
- H.Res. 1347 - Honoring the workers who perished on the Deepwater Horizon offshore oil platform in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Louisiana, extending condolences to their families, and recognizing the valiant efforts of emergency response workers at the disaster site (Rep. Melancon - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1073 - Supporting the goals and ideals of RV Centennial Celebration Month to recognize and honor 100 years of the enjoyment of recreational vehicles in the United States (Rep. Donnelly - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1391 - Congratulating and commending Israel for its accession to membership in the organization for Economic Co-operative and Development (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen - Foreign Affairs)
H.Res. 1392 - Same Day Consideration Rule - Waiving a requirement of clause 6(a) of rule XIII with respect to consideration of certain resolutions reported from the Committee on Rules (Rep. Slaughter – Rules)
Possible Consideration of a Motion to Concur in the Senate Amendment with a House Amendment to H.R. 4213 - The American Jobs, Closing Tax Loopholes and Preventing Outsourcing Act (Rep. Levin – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Postponed Suspension Votes (6 Bills)
- H.Res. 1316 - Celebrating Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month (Rep. Honda - Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.Res. 1385 - Recognizing and honoring the courage and sacrifice of the members of the Armed Forces and veterans (Rep. Skelton - Armed Services)
- H.Res. 1169 - Honoring the 125th anniversary of Rollins College (Rep. Grayson - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1161 - Honoring the Centennial Celebration of Women at Marquette University, the first Catholic university in the world to offer co-education as part of its regular undergraduate program (Rep. Moore (WI) - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 1372 - Honoring the University of Georgia Graduate School on the occasion of its centennial (Rep. Broun - Education and Labor)
- H.Res. 407 - Expressing support for designation of May as "National Asthma and Allergy Awareness Month" (Rep. Castor - Energy and Commerce)
* Conference Reports may be brought up at any time.
* Motions to go to Conference should they become available.
* Possible Motions to Instruct Conferees.